Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 6

Bonsoir, sorry I didn't get to post this yesterday. I had to go to a Young the Giant (I love them so much they were so good) concert right after class got out and I didn't get home till 1 AM. However, I'll try to be on time with my posts from here on out. But anyways, here's what I wore to the concert. 




I love this zodiac constellation necklace I got last week. I'm an Aries, so I bought the one that corresponded with my sign. It looks good with just about everything.

Items Featured in this Post:
They don't carry this exact BDG denim shirt anymore, but Urban always has a good jean button-down. Here's a similar one- BDG Cropped Chambray Shirt.
Twig High-Rise Jean
Converse All Star Low-Top Sneaker
This Cooperative crossbody bag is my new favorite thing. I got it from a thrift store last week. Technically it's an Urban item though, since they carry it, so I bought it. They're out of it now, so here's a similar one- Ecote Zip-Front Crossbody Bag
Constellation Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment