Saturday, February 15, 2014

Window Shopping

I visited my local Urban today and was pleased to find out that they're having a President's Day sale right now! (Hurry, it ends February 17th) I found a whole bunch of cute items that I'll post pictures of later. I also did a little window shopping for possible gifts for my upcoming birthday.


I saw this absolutely GORGEOUS floral record player. Of course it was 160 dollars, a bit out of my current price range, so I refrained from splurging on it. I've been wanting a record player for a while now, and I must say, Urban has a ton of really cute ones. I'm definitely going to get one for myself if I ever come up with the cash.



I also stumbled upon these lovely little macaroon boxes. Though they were relatively inexpensive, I didn't get one because I wasn't sure what I would put in them. But they were really cute and they come in loads of pastel shades. Also featured in this picture are Urban's sugar skull candy tins. They have sweet Valentine's Day candies inside. Even though Valentine's Day is over, you can never have too much candy.

Items Featured in this Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment