Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 20, 21, and 22

Hey guys. My laptop cord broke in half Friday afternoon, so I haven't been able to post anything for the past three days. Sorry! I combined these past few days' outfits all into one big post, and I hope you like it :)


Items Featured in this Post:
Look 1-
Plaid Button-Up
BDG Twig High-Rise Jean
Dr. Martens 1460 Napa 8-Eye Boot (same for all 3 looks)
Look 2-
Kitty Back-Seam Tight
Sparkle and Fade 3/4-Sleeve Knit Skater Dress
Opaque Cable Tight
Look 3-
Raindrops Chandelier Earring
Circle Stone Gift-Card Earring
Staring At Stars Boho Fringe Snood Scarf
Kimchi Blue French Terry Lace-Mix Dress


  1. great looks! Love the dress :)

    x Maria
    New outfitpost up featuring the perfect high waist jeans

  2. Love the scarf in the last photo! It has some great details <3
    New Post: Almost Black
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

  3. Hey,there,do not be sorry,it is normal thing. and your look great

    I am Royal,i invite you to my blog

  4. Love your freckles and that lovely flower picture! xx

  5. Those earrings and that scarf are so cute! You look wonderful!!

    XO Courtney
    Color Me Courtney