Thursday, March 20, 2014

Days 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33.

Finally had time to get all caught up picture wise this afternoon. I won't get this far behind ever again, I promise.


...Christmas in March? Maybe?



 
This here is my kitty Olive. She's shy, but she's a sweetie.





 
I bought these JuJu jellies last week, and I'm absolutely IN LOVE! They're adorable, and super comfortable. If they appear at my local Urban in more colors, expect me to buy them.




Remember how I mentioned my cat Ella was pregnant a few weeks ago? Well she had her babies! She had three beautiful kittens. They're about two weeks old now. This one is named Tate.
 



Items Featured in this Post:
Look 1-
BDG Twig Mid-Rise Jean
Vans Lo Pro Canvas Sneaker
Urban Renewal Ugly Christmas Sweater (similar one)
I literally just bought this pink hair tie, but it's not on the website.
Look 2-
Levi's Parachute Cotton Parka
Dr. Martens 1460 Napa 8-Eye Boot
BDG Twig High-Waisted Jean
Look 3-
BDG Twig High-Rise Black Jean
Black and White Pullover Hoodie (similar one)
Same boots worn in look 2
Look 4-
JuJu Footwear Babe Jelly Heeled Sandal
Sparkle & Fade Oversized Pullover Sweatshirt (similar one)
Pins and Needles Dress (similar one)
Look 5-
Same jeans and shoes as look 1
Kimchi Blue Floral Lace Top (similar one)








No comments:

Post a Comment